With every contribution, Benefit for the Basin is able to continue its mission of growth for our community, youth, youth education and Klamath County Event Center. We assisted Every High School in Klamath County and extended our reach to Tulelake and Butte Valley with two $750.00 scholarships for graduating seniors, again. Also, STEM, Steampunk Robotics Team, HOSA (Health Occupations Students of America) Mazama and Henley High Schools, Mazama Sparrow Club, Klamath Basin Youth Without Borders, City of Lights-Youth Trip, Henley Jr. ROTC, 4-H, SMART Reading, Bowling, cheer team and sports programs, Outdoor School, Friends of the Children, Rotary, Lions, Klamath & Lake Counties' Food Bank, SJS, Rocky Point Volunteer Fire and EMT, and more!
This year, also our tenth anniversary event, is shaping up to be one for the history books!
• Dinner and Live Auction at the Event Center, featuring, America's Got Talent, Hart Keene on July 7th, 2023, and July 8th, 2023.
• KID'S ZONE and a carnival at the Klamath County Fairgrounds on July 8th, 2023.
• BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! "KINDIG-IT DESIGN", Featuring, Dave Kindig and KEV-DOG from the MotorTrend Television show.
• Boutique style shopping areas, for vendors to display and sell items.
• Invitational and Hot Rods to participate in the 100' shoot-out drag races.
We are kindly asking for your support with this year's annual event, either with a donation or becoming a partner! Donations can be given in the forms of gift certificates, merchandise, or finances. Partnerships are available in four different monetary valued tiers (Diamond, Platinum, Gold, and Silver). A variety of partnership benefits are dinner tickets, plaque sponsor, and publicity.
Please consider donating to Benefit for the Basin today! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact Gary Cheyne at (541)-892-1382. Items can be picked up by a Benefit member or mailed to 6510 South 6th Street #130, Klamath Falls, OR 97603.